Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sweet Gothic Kids "Pumpkin Judy"!


At SBS, http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.com/ we were allowed to make what ever card/project we wanted to make, but was encouraged to use Simply Betty Stamps! I have been itching to use my Pumpkin Judy stamp for some time now, but the holiday for her is over! So... thanks to SBS, I figured why not! :)
Isn't she a cutie!!! I used the double dutch fold to make this card! Here is the ingredients I used to make this card! TFL!
Stamp- Sweet Gothic Kids "Pumpkin Judy"
Stampendous- Bugs & Hisses
Spellbinder- Labels 18, and Lattice Rectangles
MS Punch- Branch, and Loop Punch
DCWV- The Halloween And Fall Pack
The Paper Studio- Boo, Beware

4 comments:

  1. Sandy, she is lovely. Such a shame you have to wait to post her out. Love as usualy your colouring in and ofcourse the card design. I like the way you have made a flower to go with her hat.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the fold! Thanks so much for joining us at Simply B Stamps!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Sandy. She is just the cutest ever! And good for you - it's fun to create "outside" of the holiday. You are doing so well with your Copics - fabulous. I've never seen that fold before - how cool it is.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great - such a fun card with the flaps too! Great colors! Thanks for playing along in the Simply B Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete