Monday, April 23, 2012

JustRite Friday Color Challenge #071 - "Perfect Pastels"



JustRite's challenge this week for all of us who participate  is to use these lovely pastel colors and make a card/project! Usually when a challenge asks for a specific color, that usually is a challenge, lol! I just love these colors don't you! :)
Here is what I came up with using these colors! TFL!
JustRite Original- Grandma's Doilies Set http://www.justritestampers.com/default.aspx
MS- Garden Trellis Punch
         Branch Punch
Joy Crafts- Floral Flourishes
Spellbinder- Scalloped Circles
First Edition- Spring Feast pack of paper
Ribbon, bling, stickles- Crystal, heat gun, and white heat embossing
http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/2012/04/justrite-friday-challenge-071-perfect-pastels.html

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sandy! I love every embellishment on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING card, Sandy; LOVE it!!! I am finding the colors challenging or maybe it's just I've not crafted much lately, so I'm feeling 'inadequate'?! Need to remedy that SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sandy! So many pretty embellishments! Love the doily! Good luck with the challenge!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy the card is perfect. The pastels suit this sketch, so pretty. I love that splash of black to make it pop.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love all the elements in this card! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete