Wednesday, May 23, 2012

JustRite Friday Challenge #073 - "Anything But Square"

Here is another card I made for the JustRite Friday Challenge #073! They want to see all of us who participate to create a shaped card in any shape as long as it's NOT square!


I couldn't resist making something a little different! I used my JustRite Original Old Friends Set for the sentiment! I just felt like I needed to throw sleeping Pooh Bear down inside the beehive! :)
JustRite- Original- Old friends Set
Cricut Cartridge- Pooh and Friends- pg 16 Beehive
                                                        pg 17 Bees
                                                        pg 20 Sleeping Pooh
Spellbinders-  Dahlia
Viva Decor- Pearl Pen, Cream
MS- Branch Punch
Color Box- Classic Pigment Cat Eyes ink
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Vintage Photo
Stickles- Icicle
White gel pen, ribbon, white flower, and a pearl

I am entering this over at the JustRite challenge! http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/2012/05/justrite-friday-challenge-073-anything-but-square.html

3 comments:

  1. Sandy I am so glad you decided to post this card. As you know I just love it. The colouring in and shading is just so perfect it looks like it has been printed which I know it was not. FAB

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable. I love that sleeping Pooh in a beehive. Just so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, wow love this card!!!! I have the pooh cart... what a great way to use it...

    ReplyDelete