Friday, September 14, 2012

JustRite Friday Challenge #081 - "Charm Me"

This weeks theme is "Charm Me" at JustRite Inspiration!
I actually will need a sympathy card very soon! :(  I just found out that my Dad's body is deteriorating and he is only expected to live maybe up to two more months! Since this theme was to put a charm on your card, I thought that this would be the perfect time to make my MIL a card! I  poured my heart out into this card! I just felt like making it early because who knows what I will be like when the time comes?!?!
Anyway, sorry to share such sad news, sniff, sniff!
Hugs,
Sandy.

JustRite Clear- Botanical Medallions and Banners
JustRite Clear- Cast All Your Cares
JustRite Custom Dies- Nested Oval Medallion Labels
Spellbinders- Lacey Ovals
"                   " Shapeabilities- Foilage
My Minds Eye- 6X6 Howdy Doody Designer Cardstock Paper
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Tea Dye
Cuttlebug- Quilted Daisy Kit
Memento- Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics

I am entering this at JustRite Inspiration Challenge- #81

8 comments:

  1. Sandy your card is beautiful! I'm so sorry to hear your bad news. I'll be keeping your and your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sandy! Sorry to hear your sad news! You and your family are in my prayers.
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sandy. You know how much I love it, I had no idea who it was for you never said.
    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sandy, such sad news, but one can tell you definitely poured your heart into this beautiful card. It is truly gorgeous and I know she'll know how much love went into it.
    Hugs,m
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card is beautiful Sandy! The charm you've used is so lovely.

    But it is for such a sad occasion. I am very sory for your father and for all your family. I will keep you in my prayers. Wish you all the best!

    Blessings and hugs,
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy, I'm so sorry for your sad news; it's never easy to lose a parent and I will keep you in my thoughts/prayers. Your card is very LOVELY and truly shows that you put whole heart into it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beyond gorgeous! The colors are beautiful and I h ope it will bring a little smile to your Dad! Saying a little prayer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy... wow! I've so glad you told me about this card. It's beautiful... sad to think about the reason you made it but it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete