Sunday, December 23, 2012

25 Days Of Christmas- Day 23

This will be my last post of the 25 Days Of Christmas! I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the team for the whole month of December at My Paper Crafting! What an honor it has been to be able to participate in it! 

Today's theme is Angels! Although this is my last post of the 25 Days Of Christmas, you won't want to miss the last few days leading up to Christmas at My Paper Crafting! I hope you have been able to receive such a huge blessing daily with all of the free digi's, etc! What a wonderful gift to everyone who has taken advantage of all the wonderful free stuff for the whole month of December!
To show off this wonderful bear angel digi, I chose to put her on a tri fold card! Because of the wonderful sentiment that goes with the bear angel, I have sang or hummed, "Angels we have heard on high" for days, lol! I just can't seem to get that song out of my mind now! What a wonderful song to have stuck in my head though! ;)
Well, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Sandy.

The Paper Studio- Intricate Swirls
Cuttlebug- Quilted Daisy Kit
Spellbinders- Lattice Rectangles
Die-namics- Fancy Flourish
Joy Crafts- Floral Flourishes
Martha Stewart- Branch 2

4 comments:

  1. Such an elegant card..love the papers & lace! I have not yet tried a tri-card but I love them! One of my New Years resolutions is to break out & try different projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Sandy! Love the card style and all the lovely details!
    Merry Christmas my friend!
    Hugs,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful Sandy! I'm sorry I didn't get time to come and comment when this was posted. I love that you put it on a tri fold card as this digi just looks beautiful on it! I love your colors too and how you colored your digi, great job. I know what you mean I was singing this song too when doing this digi and it is a great song to have stuck in your head! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, I'm so sorry I haven't visited your blog in ages but all your work for 25 Days of Christmas... gorgeous! Love each one of them

    ReplyDelete