Saturday, March 30, 2013

My Sheri Crafts-#107- Spring Has Sprung

This week at My Sheri Crafts we were asked to create a card/project that says "spring" to us!
Nothing says spring to me more than butterflies, flowers, and soft colors! So, in thinking like that, this is the card I came up with! :) Here is were I found the link to the centerfold I used: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p25RB_iFSNY&feature=related
Now it's your turn, head on back to My Sheri Crafts and come link up with us! Don't forget to check out what all the other DT gals have made while you are at it! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

JustRite Clear-  Botanical Butterflies
Die-namics- Fancy Flourish
Stickles- Crystal
The Paper Studio- Vintage Layered Designs
                               Vintage Banner
Cheery Lynn- Miniature Rose
Martha Stewart- Branch
                             Pine

VersaColor- Raspberry Ink
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Pealed Paint
Memory Box- Locina Buckle

8 comments:

  1. Oh Sandy, this is so pretty.
    Great soft colours in the papers, love the dies you have used.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL spring card, Sue, with your soft colors, flowers and butterfly! I'm enjoying our spring, except for the allergies that accompany it! ;~|

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy what an elegant spring card i love it!! everything about it just busts out with beauty!!! Thanks for the inspirations you always give me! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is just stunning. The flowers and flourishes are so perfect for the butterfly image. Sandy, your cards are just gorgeous!!!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy, I am such a sucker for scripts and butterflies and this card just stole my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Wow, your design here is so beautiful. Gorgeous card, love all the detail.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy
    This is just beautiful and just says SPRING. I am alwauys amazed at your details and the many elements you use to create a project. This is gorgeous!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete