Thursday, June 20, 2013

JustRite Friday Challenge #099 - Sketch

I couldn't resist making another card for the JustRite Inspiration Friday Challenge
Here is my card! :)

 I used JustRite Cling- Harlequin Background Stamp, &  JustRite Cling- Always & Forever Medallion Labels! I also used JustRite Clear- Market Place Alphabets! I believe that the Always & Forever Medallion Labels, and the Market Place Alphabet is on their super sale going on right now! They will be shortly retired after that!
 Anyway, happy scrapping! :)
 Hugs, Sandy. 


JustRite Cling- Harlequin Background Stamp
                       Always & Forever Medallion Labels
JustRite Clear- Market Place Alphabet
Spellbinders- Floral Ovals
Martha Stewart- Branch 2 (punch)
Cheery Lynn- Flourish Leaf Strip
EK- 1" Corner Punch
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Antique Linen
Memento- Tuxedo Black (ink)
Stampabilities- Bright Pink & Baby Blue (ink)
Studio G- Glitter Glue
Lace, Ribbon, Flowers, and Small Gems

6 comments:

  1. Oh Boy Sandy,
    This card is just so beautiful. Such pretty colours and the mix of stamps and Spellbinders is perfect. I wish you luck with this one.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the softer colours!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors together and your little cluster of flowers! Thanks for joining again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have been busy making two beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a BEAUTIFUL CARD!! I LOVE your take on this weeks Sketch Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete