Friday, September 6, 2013

Summer is slowly coming to an end!



  Yes, summer is slowly coming to an end, but I just couldn't resist one last beach card! Who could resist this adorable Beach Hippo digi from PCW!


Here is a close up of her! Isn't she a cutie!
The Echo Park Paradise Beach 6x6 paper pad sure did work perfectly for this card! I used Provo Crafts spots and dots embossing folder to give the background behind her a bit of a flair!  I pulled out my Copics, which I LOVE, and added a few beach stickers here and there! It truly was an easy, fun card to make!
Have you seen PCW on facebook yet?!?! It is brand new this week! We would love to see you  "Like" the page! :)
Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/PaperCraftingWorld

Anyway, that's it for now!
Hugs, and Happy Crafting,
Sandy.

6 comments:

  1. Sandy, how cute is this card?! Omg I'm in love with that cute hippo! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy,
    I just love this beach card using the Hippo. Love all the colours they match so well.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this card. I just have to keep telling you how fabulous I think it is. You are just so amazingly creative, my friend.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card - and great use of the patterned paper to 'create the scene' - and the other elements, too!! Just Adorable! ;-}
    Lynden

    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/Lynden.AnElegantTouch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy this is adorable! That digi is the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little gal! Great looking card!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete