Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hug able Holly

I am so thrilled!!! I actually won this digi on the name game that Sherri Baldy does on facebook! :D
I couldn't wait to put her on a card! Here is Hug able Holly with her cowgirl boots and all!

Isn't she the cutest thing you ever did see! I just hope I did her justice!!! I am sure you will be seeing more of her in the future! :)
I am entering this at Besties Challenge Blog- Use Ribbon, Twine or any other viber
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

The Paper Studio- Beach House- 8x8 Paper Pad
                               Gem Stones
Spellbinders- Lacey Circles
                       Standard Circles Small
QuicKutz- Tag
                   Flourish Frame
JustRite Cling- Always & Forever Medallion Labels
Martha Stewart- Branch 2
Stardust- Gelly Roll- Meteor
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Antique Linen and Vintage Photo
Copics, Ribbon, Lace, and Flowers

2 comments:

  1. Sandy, she is wonderful I just love her. You did her proud. Great card as always.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,love the fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete