Friday, December 20, 2013

Raccoon With Snowball

This should be my last Christmas card for this year!
For this card, I am using the Raccoon With Snowball digi from PCW! Isn't he a cutie!
I used a 1/2 inch punch to make more snowballs to set near him! I just figured he might as well have more fun that way! :)
Well, if I don't post another card until next year, Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!
Hugs,
Sandy.

The Paper Studio- Tiny Polka- Red Tonal
Spellbinders-Standard Circles Small
                      Nested Lacey Pennants
Ek Success- Large Snowflake
                    1/2 inch Punch
JustRite Cling- Deck The Halls
Martha Stewart- Arctic Snowflake
Stickles- Crystal
Copics, Scraps, Ribbon, and White Gel Pen


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little raccoon. Love your design.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came today to say Merry Christmas! I wish you lots of peace, love and happiness in company of all your family! Bibiana

    ReplyDelete