Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Your A Gem

Welcome to another Delightful Challenges day! :)
Today each of us on the DT were assigned a digi! I got this incredibly cute Santa Molly (Moose)! She is a new digi that will be available in the store at Digital Delights by Louby Loo! I also used Winter Fun Sentiment Set!
Oh my gosh... did I ever have fun coloring her! :) I decided to do stripes than the traditional all red or green outfit! This week at Delightful Challenges the challenge is to use your gems! It could be any form or color! I added gems to my stars!
Anyway, head over to Delighful Challenges and check out what the rest of my DT sisters have come up with!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Spellbinders- Petite Scalloped Ovales Large
                       Petite Ovales Large
QuicKutz- Crate
Taylored Expressions- Trim The Tree
Star Dust- Gelly Roll- Galaxy and Meteor (Glitter Gel Pens)
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Antique Linen
Stickles- Crystal
Copics, Ribbon, Thin Black Permanent Marker, Scraps.
I scored the background at every 1/4 inch mark on my Martha Stewart scoreboard!


8 comments:

  1. Sandy this is so cheerful and festive. Love the traditional colours.
    I am now your latest keen Follower, no. 91 xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful...gorgeous image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this card. Congrats on it being DT card of the week I'm sooooooo glad you're on this team!!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable.
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly looks fab hun, love the stripes!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Sandy, This is so much fun. Love your papers today.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I'm in love with this Molly! Hoe cute is she?! Great card! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete