Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Snow Days

This is my first official post as a Designer for Digi My World! :)
I couldn't make up my mind what wonderful digi to use for my first post, so I decided to make three winter cards, lol!

Of course the second card is my all time favorite! One, it is an easel card, and two, I just really like the look of it!
One thing I like about Digi My World's Store is that each one of these digis here comes with a lot of images! The first two I used comes with 6 digis, and the last snowboard digi comes in a set of 4! So, I now own 16 winter digis, and have loads to work with the next time I want to make a winter scene! :)
I will be posting every other Wednesday, and sure would love it if you would stop by and leave a comment!
Hugs, and happy crafting!!!
Sandy.

Snowboard (blue card)
Cuttlebug- Swiss Dots and D'vine Swirls
Cricut- Winter Woodland- pg 37 Trees
Ek Success- Tree
Martha Stewart- Arctic Snowflake
The Paper Studio- Snowflake
Stickles- Crystal
Copics, and White Gel Pen

 Girl With Snowman
Color BCK- Jewel Box- French Prep
 Spellbinders - Lacey Circles, Labels Twenty, and Grand Circles
Martha Stewart- Arctic Snowflake
Memory Box- Frosty Borders
JustRite Cling- Thank You Labels Twenty
Poppy Stamps Inc- Small Blossoming Poinsettia
Stickles- Crystal
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Copics, and Snow Marker

Snowboard (Burgundy and Green)
JustRite Cling- Deck The Halls
The Paper Sudio- Snowflake
EK Success- Tree
Martha Stewart- Drippy Goo Punch
Stardust- Gelly Roll- Gallaxy
Pilot- Gold Marker
Copics, Ribbon, and White Gel Pen

2 comments:

  1. Sandy,
    You have made 3 amazing cards here. I have to say I love the first one it is so cute but the others are very close behind in cuteness lol.
    Thanks for explaining about getting more than one digi as I didn't know and you always want to get as much as you can out of a purchase.
    Again FAB cards.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing I don't have to pick a favorite because I love all three. The backgrounds set such a wonderful stage for each digi.
    So glad to have you!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete