Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Football Scottie

Today at Delightful Challenges it is a new release day again! It happens the first Thursday of every month!
There was a variety of different digi images, and I was assigned to make a card using Football Scottie!
This surely has been football season! We have watched it every weekend leading up to the Super Bowl! The football paper is also new patterned paper called, Mix Them Up Paper Pack at Digital Delights by Louby Lou!
You should go and check out all the new wonderful digis, and also go and check out the wonderful inspiration the DT has come up with using them! :)
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

The Paper Studio- Simple Elegance with Foil
Spellbinders- Stars Five
Cuttlebug- Diamond Plate
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Tea Dye
Copics, Black Pearls, and Scraps



5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, this is such a clean crisp card. The image is great but it is the papers that make it fly they are so good together. Of course as always great colouring in and great layout too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! and made DT card of the week!
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorites! Love the papers and the card layout. This one is fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete