Friday, February 28, 2014

Watering Can

Happy Friday to you!
Today I am sharing a card that I made for my Paper Crafting World post! I used the image called, Friendship Watering Can found at PCW!
It is a cheerful card to brighten anyone's day! :)
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Spellbinders- Standard Circles Large
                     Dahlia
                     Fancy Lattice
Echo Park- 6X6 Paradise Beach (Paper Pad)
K & Company- Layered Accents (Flowers)
The Paper Studio- Self Adhesive Gemstones
Copics

2 comments:

  1. You are so right this is a bright and cheerful card. Love the soft blue and yellow combo and the lattice works so well too.
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coloring and the card layout. Ooooh, my favorite lattice die, too. Great card, Sandy.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete