Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Wendy In Flight

Today I would like to share with you a little card I made and shared at Digi My World Blog! I used the delightful, "Wendy In Flight" digi from the Digi My World Store!

I used Spellbinders, Labels One on the card base, and Decorative Labels Twenty Seven on the frame! The paper is from DCWV, called, The Halloween & Fall Paper Stack! I used QuicKutz, Crate for the little fence! The Colonial Lamp Post is from Cheery Lynn! I added some Pine from my Martha Stewart Punch! I colored the image with my Copics! I did use a White Gel Pen, and my Stardust, Gelly Roll Pen!
Since Halloween is coming up, it is the perfect time to get those Halloween cards made and sent to your loved ones! :)
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful card Sandy. I love this cute image and the way you have the fence makes her look like she's taking off ( obviously what you aimed for). Great.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete