Tuesday, January 27, 2015

January 3-D month on Wednesday's

Photobucket
Hello again! It's Sandy here from A Little Piece Of Heaven!
Today I would like to share with you a little Valentine treat! I used the Candy Bar Box SVG Cut File from Digital Delights by Louby Loo! The image, Love A lot Maizy came from there also! She comes pre-colored also, which you can find here!
Here is an up close view!
Instead of putting a candy bar in this, I decided to put tootsie pops in it instead! I have eight grand kids, so tootsie pops go a lot farther for me when giving little treats on Valentine's Day! ;)
I used Memory Box, Crisp Bow, Copics, scraps, and a white gel pen to finish it off! I also used a silver glitter pen, but it doesn't show to well in either picture I 'm afraid!
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's post! See you again in two weeks!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

4 comments:

  1. This looks incredible, Sandy! So clever and beautifully coloured too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I nearly missed this one! She is very cute and the treat box too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy this is just so yummy and cute
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the bag and the image!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete