Friday, February 13, 2015

Lacy Sunshine- Have A Heart Challenge

I made this card to enter over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge! The challenge is, "Have A Heart"!
I used a Lacy Sunshine image called Belinda's Heart Balloons! Right now she is on sale for $2.00's, but if you are with her Loyalty Program you got her for free! Such a good deal me thinks! ;) What a cutie she is too!!!
I used Spellbinders, Majestic Labels Twenty Five for most of this card! I inked the edges with Stampabilities, light pink, and bright pink! I colored her in with my Copics, and finished it off with using a pen, and a white gel pen! Oh, and the little hearts are from Verve!

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Sandy. Love her hair for starters. Very pretty papers and ribbon that have helped choose her clothing colours. So cute my friend.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete