Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Digi My World- Easter Seal

Since Easter is this Sunday, I wanted to make an Easter card at Digi My World that is more fitting for the holiday! Easter bunnies, etc. are so cute and fun, but nothing touches the heart more than the meaning behind the holiday!
The image is called Easter Seal, and can be found here!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter shared with friends and or family!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Spellbinders- Labels Three, Classic Diamonds, and Standard Circles Large
Verve Stamps- Inspire Hope
Stampabilities- Lavendar
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Studio G- Glitter Glue
Stardust- Gelly Roll- Galaxy
Scribbles- 3-D- Aloha Orchid
Copics, Ribbon, and Pearls

2 comments:

  1. Sandy, love this card. So captures the meaning. Have a lovely Easter holiday too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! True meaning of Easter! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!
    Hugs my friend,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete