Saturday, July 25, 2015

My Sheri Crafts Challenge= #162- Country Strong

This time around at My Sheri Crafts, my DT sister Peachy has asked that we make something with farm or country life inspiration!
If I had a lot of land, I would totally go for the whole farm animal thing! I am a country girl at heart! I do have a miniature horse who I absolutely love!
                                                    This is my baby! Her name is Trinket!
I didn't use very much supplies on this card at all! I used The Paper Studio, Wood Grains (embossing folder), Tim Holtz distressed Ink, Vintage Photo, and Martha Stewart, Arched Lattice (punch)! The images are from Digital Delights by Louby Loo! Claudia and Piggy topper comes from the DVD collection volume 4!

Come play along with us this week! It is sure to be a fun week! :)
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

4 comments:

  1. Sandy, you know I think this card is so cute and yes I can see you with a small holding someday.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super CUTE Card! Those animals are so cute and your sweet Miniature horse is beautiful! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, this is so adorable. I absolutely love that cow and pig. My cow and pig looks like something from pre-school crafts compared to yours. LOL! Aww... love Trinket too!

    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Great job on the cow and pig! Trinket is so cute!

    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete