Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Delightful Wednesday- Animals

For the month of September, Jane and I have decided our theme to be animals at Digital Delights!
I thought how close we are getting to Christmas now and I have barely started on making Christmas cards this year, so I took advantage of this time and made a Christmas card using Fishing Slippy! I never noticed but you can get him in a set as well here if you are interested! The sentiment is from Winter Fun Sentiment Set!
Polka dots, and black and white are my favorite colors! Ok, I like to wear those colors as well! ;) I think blue is my favorite color so this card appeals to me! :)

Here are the supplies I used!
Cuttlebug- Snowflakes
The Paper Studio- Tiny Polka white on Black
Spellbinders- Standard Circles Large and Scalloped Circles
Martha Stewart- Arctic Snowflakes
Stampabilities- Baby Blue (ink)
Viva Decor Pearl Pen- Cream
Copics, Snow Marker, and Scraps

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

5 comments:

  1. Oh how Ca-UTE!! What a sweet Image!! I haven't made many Christmas cards yet either - Been thinking about it... This is great inspiration! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab image,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super adorable, Sandy! I love the texture on Slippy’s hat and your fabulous paper layers! Those snowflakes are the perfect finishing touch! Awesome job!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card here Sandy, one more ready for xmas!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card! Super cute image and fabulous papers! the design is adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete