Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Digital Delights- Delightful Wednesday- Music

I am so glad you decided to stop on by! :)

Jane and I decided this months theme for our Digital Delights- Delightful Wednesday post shall be music!

 
I had to put my thinking cap on trying to decide what I wanted to do! Then I saw Guitar Maycee and just knew I had to use him! Isn't he great!!! He is really rocking out hard! I love the tongue sticking out of his mouth! Too cute!
The sentiment is from Groove on sentiment set! All of it can be found at Digital Delights by Louby Loo and so much more! :)

That's it for today!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Memory Box- Mini Scallops
JustRite Cling- Musical Notes Labels Twenty
Spellbinders- Standard Circles Large, and Stars Five
Stickles- Silver
Copics


2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous make, Sandy! I just love that little guy and your card shape is fab! Great detailing too, those glitter stars are the perfect finishing touch! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Sandy, he is cute.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete