Saturday, November 28, 2015

My Sheri Crafts- #171 Christmas Spirit

It's my turn to pick the challenge at My Sheri Crafts! I am so excited, Christmas is my favorite time of the year! :)
This challenge I have asked that you make vintage or antique Christmas! It could be a card or project! Anything goes!
I found this image online when I typed in free Christmas coloring page! I was looking for a manger scene so this worked out perfectly! The paper is from The Paper Studio called, Piece on Earth Vintage! I used Martha Stewart Pine, and Arched Lattice! Distressing was a given so I used Tim Holtz, Vintage Photo! You probably can't see it in the photo but I used glitter gel pens on some of the image to give it a little sparkle!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! This is our last post at My Sheri Crafts for this year!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card Sandy! Great design! Love the manger scene!

    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the manger scene Sandy and this image will be wonderful for any of the grand children to receive.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete