Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Digital Delights- Delightful Wednesday- Red, White, and Blue

For our Delightful Wednesday post at Digital Delights Sheena and I  choose a color theme for each month! For the month of July we have chosen the colors red, white and blue! Are you surprised! ;)
This here is the delightful digi called, Spider Stevie! The awesome sentiment is from the Super Hero sentiment set! Since I don't own any super hero paper of any kind, I used a spider web die for the background here! It worked out perfectly! I guess you improvise when you need to right!

This has to be the least bit of extras I have ever used on a card! I only used two different dies for the whole card! Impression Obsession, DIE115-J is one of them! It is the die that has the web! I also used Poppystamps- Simple Banner! Ta-Da, and you have a card! How simple is that!

Well, that's it for today!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

1 comment:

  1. Fab card Sandy, I can guess which little guy maybe getting this card šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete