Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Digital Delights-Delightful Wednesday- Gold and Silver

Hello my fellow crafters,
Today starts a new color theme for the month of November where Sheena and I stick with the color/colors and share with you what we made using these colors. Since Christmas is right around the corner I chose "Gold and Silver".
This image is called"Christmas flower Daffy". If you would like to see what she looks like colored on the image, you can find her here. I just think she is beautiful. So dressed up for Christmas, which happens to be my favorite holiday! :) Actually, it is my favorite time of the year too! The weather is a bit cooler, not really freezing yet, which is nice.
Anyways, that's it for today!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Supplies-
Martha Stewart- Floral Lace
Spellbinders- Floral Ovals
Verve Stamps- Sprightly Sprigs
Counture Creations- Tied Together
AC Specialty Foil Paper
Copics, Ribbon, and Pearls

2 comments: