Saturday, November 5, 2016

My Sheri Crafts- #194- Thanksgiving

Today at My Sheri Crafts, the challenge is "Thanksgiving". It pretty much is self explanatory on this one.:)
I chose a Tilda image. She looks so fitting for a Thanksgiving card don't you think. :)
I used AC Specialty Foil Paper to give it a nice shine. I had a Cuttlebug folder called, " Leaf Branch" I thought seemed very festive. I embossed using it. The background paper is from The Paper Studio, Rust/Mint Geometrics. The other paper is from Miss Caroline, "Dilly Dally"Designer Paper Pad.The sentiment is from Verve Stamps called, " Bountiful Harvest, Harvest Blessings. I colored in with my Copics, and that pretty much is it.

Please come out and participate with us. We would love to see what you have made!

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

4 comments:

  1. Sandy this is adorable! You've colored your image wonderfully, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy such a cute card, always loved that image.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this pretty card! Great job!

    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete