Saturday, November 19, 2016

My Sheri Crafts- #195- Winter

Today at My Sheri Crafts, DT sister, and best of friends, Sue has asked that we make something that represents winter. This will be the last post for MSC this year.
I just had to choose a My Besties image for my last project. :) I love My Besties images. They happen to be my favorite of all! :)
Since it was winter, and not specifically Christmas, I chose to go with warm colors. I imagine sitting by the warm fireplace drinking a cup of hot chocolate. Snuggling up to my hubby and watching a good movie. Oh wait, football season is still in December. We probably would be watching that if it falls on the right day, lol.
Anyway, That's it for this year!
Hugs, and happy crafting,
Sandy.

Supplies I used-
EP- So Happy Together (6x6 paper pad)
Die-namics- Sunflower
Impression Obsession- DIE117-C (deer)
Verve Stamps- Holiday Treats
Martha Stewart- Arctic Snowflake
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Copics, Snowflake, and Brads





2 comments:

  1. Sandy I can see you and DH snuggling up watching a movie (no football here in my little world lol) maybe Sleepless in Seattle? Oh and a nice steaming hot coco.
    Fab card as always and I just Love the colours.
    Sue. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sandy! Love the design and the girl is so pretty and in pink! Great job!
    Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete