Monday, December 5, 2016

Christmas

There are a couple of My Besties challenges going on right now with the theme anything goes, or Christmas. One challenge even asks for glitter and or bling.
With Christmas coming up, I made this card and it happens to go with all the My Besties challenges.:) This wonderful images is, IMG834 found at Sherri Baldy's Etsy Store. I love the My Besties coffee girls!
I am entering this at:
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog Anything Goes/Option Christmas
My Besties Aussie Challenge Blog- Bling and or Glitter

Hugs, and happy crafting,
Sandy.

Supplies I used-
My Minds Eye- The Merry Days Of Christmas
Poppy Stamps- Cafe Table & Cloth, and Kitchen Jars
Memory Box- Frosty Border
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Tea Dye
Copics, Scraps, and Gems

6 comments:

  1. Soo beautiful card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, your card is wonderful Sandy.
    Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge..
    Hugs
    Donna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card.... love all the details.
    Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge.
    Hugs Rose xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy this is very beautiful

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete