Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Color It Create It Show It Of- "Anything Goes"

Today for my Color It Create It Show It Off card I decided to make a Whimsical thinking of you card.
This is IMG936, and isn't she a cutie! She reminded me of a whimsical girl you would find in a garden, or forest. Somewhere magical. She also is wearing a leotard and tights so she would make a great ballerina card, or dance card also. There is so many ways to be able to use her. These are only a few I named, but isn't she just lovely!
Come join us at Color It Create It Show It Off challenge.

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Supplies I used-
The Paper Studio- Tiny Stripes- Green/White
Cottage Cutz- Mushroom Mini
Stampabilities- Berry Vine Border, and Pastel Yellow, Light Green, and Christmas Green (ink)
Poppy Stamps- Blooming Straw Flower
JustRite Cling- Fancy Tags
Memento- Tuxedo Black, and Angel Pink
Copics

1 comment: