Monday, February 13, 2017

Scrapbook Stamp Society- Valentine

Today over at Scrapbook Stamp Society I shared how to make this Valentine gift card holder using the delightful  My Besties image Scan0066.

I used a 12x12 paper and cut it to measure 5x12. I then scored it at 4, and then at 8. That created the fold. I cut off the tips to make the look that I wanted. That's basically it. How easy is that! :)
Her is the list of supplies I used-
Spellbinders- Lace Hearts
Lawn Fawn- Stitched Scallop Borbers
Stampabilities- Love with Heart (paper)
Memento- Tuxedo Black (ink)
Stampabilities- Red
Copics, and Scraps

Hugs, and happy crafting,
Sandy.

1 comment:

  1. What a great little idea to give both a card and gift together. Store bought gift cards only come in a envelope over here so always nice to jazz them up.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete