Thursday, June 15, 2017

My Besties International Reminder- Anything Goes

This is my reminder that My Besties International Challenge is still going on. It ends on the 27th of each month and begins on the 1st of each month.
It is Anything Goes using any image from any Artist as always, but now we are splitting up winners having the Big Winner and Runner Up to be a non DT member.
 DT members are welcome to participate, but the prizes will be separate to give everyone a fair chance at winning.
This image is called Steampunk Bestie. I think she is fabulous! I really am loving these Steampunk images from Sherri Baldy. They are just wonderful.
Supplies I used:
Spellbinders- Small Classic Inverted Scalloped Circles
The Paper Studio- Herringbone- Navy/Green, Textured Brown, Tiny Polka- Purple Tonal, and Gold Vintage Dismask
Die-namics- Scrolled Flourishes
Memory Box- Mini Gears
Cheery Lynn- Steampunk Corner
Tonic- Corner Punch
Stampabilities- Lavender
Tim Holtz- Vintage Photo
Copics

There is still time to come and participate!!!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this steampunk creation Sandy. The purple and green is a lovely combo.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete