Saturday, July 1, 2017

My Besties International Challenge- "Anything Goes"- (Option- Sparkle, Glam, and Glitter)

Today start a new challenge for the month at My Besties International Challenge. It is always "Anything Goes" using any image from any artist. Option theme is sparkle, glam, and glitter.
There are great prizes to be had for both DT, and (Non) DT winners.
This is one of Sherri Baldy's "Fluffy" Besties, IMG206. Love her!!!! I made this card for my sister for her birthday. She is a shopaholic in a half, lol. The funny thing is, my sister and her youngest daughter only have two days apart between their birthdays, so I usually only send one card for the both of them. Her youngest daughter said, "boy is this sentiment correct. If they don't shop JC Penny's then they don't know where to shop", LOL. Things that kids say sometimes are too funny!

Anyway, I hope you come participate!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Spellbinders- Fancy Lattice, and Lattice Rectangles
Cuttlebug- Swiss Dots
CheeryLynn- Flourish Leaf Strips
Copics, and small gems


No comments:

Post a Comment