Sunday, August 13, 2017

Scrapbook Stamp Society- Sunflower Easel Card

Today it was my turn to share a project at Scrapbook Stamp Society blog.
This little cutie of an image is called IMG830.  She is becoming one of my favorite My Besties images. I just love her!  I surprisingly really like how this card turned out! I always seem to do so much better when I use fall colors. I don't consider this a fall card though, but the colors remind me of fall.
I will write the supplies I used on this card down below!

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Die-namics- Sunflower
Cheery Lynn- Exotic Butterflies- Small
Joy Crafts- Folded Lines
Nellie Snellen- Fence
Stampin Up- High Tide (Sentiment)
Tim Holtz- Tea Dye
Copics


2 comments:

  1. Oh Sandy I absolutely love this card. Great layout with loads of interest.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is definitely gorgeous, Autumn is my favourite season as well. Fabulous card and image!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete