Monday, January 1, 2018

My Besties International Challenge- "Baby It's Cold Outside"

Happy New Years!!!
Today starts a new challenge at My Besties International. It runs the 1st until the 27 of the month. The challenge is always Anything Goes, but the theme if you wish to do is "Baby It's Cold Outside".
I used IMG182 on this card. I just loved her little winter hat and had to make a card using her! I had already seen this image done up it leopard print, and pink and black. I asked my daughter what colors she thought to use. She said snow leopard, so that's how this card was formed.
Hope to see your wonderful creations!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Dutch Doobadoo
The Paper Studio- A Very Merry Christmas
Frantic Stampers- Small Oregon Fir
Impression Obsession- DIE117-C Deer, and DIE079-U Trees
Stickles- Crystal
Spellbinders- Card Creator
Copics

1 comment: